Air is the enemy of many things, including numerous food items. Unlike canisters that lock the air inside with the contents, the AirScape is an innovative container that removes substance-eating air. Great for storing coffee, tea, brown sugar, cookies and much more.
The new AirScape is the perfect companion for The Survival Podcast French Press Mug.
- Printed on 1 side with subtle artwork and text for The Survival Podcast. Click photo above to enlarge.
- The patented valve forces air out, then locks the lid in place.
- AirScape lid will not allow harmful ultra-violet light to reach the contents.
- Top lid is clear, to easily see your content amount.
- Canister is made from restaurant-grade 18/8 stainless steel. Durable construction resists staining.
- 64 fl.oz. - 4 3/4" base Diameter., 7" Tall. (holds 1 lb. of whole bean coffee)